Paragraph Descriptive (Kumpulan Paragraf Descriptive 4)

Kumpulan Paragraf Descriptive 4, Berikut saya lanjutkan Postingan tentang Paragraph Descriptive, dam ini Contoh Paragraf descriptive :
Baca Juga : Text Descriptive 5

My friends, Rita and Herman

I have two good friends. They are Rita and Herman.

Rita has no brother and no sister. She lives in affluent area. Her house is big and it's square. She has a garage and it's big. Her father has two cars. She has a computer and two TVs. One of the TV is in the living room and the other is in her bedroom. Her bedroom is big and comfortable.

Herman is also my friend. He has one brother and no sister. He lives in affluent area too. His house is square and it's smaller than Rita's house. His house is also has a garage. His father has a car and two motorcycles. He has one computer and one television. He has a small but comfortable bedroom. His computer is in my bedroom.

Rita and Rosy

I have two good friends. They are Rita and Rosy. I am Rita and I have no brother and no sister. I live in affluent area. My house is big and it's square. I have a garage and it's big too. My father has two cars. I have a computer and two TVs. One of the TV is in the living room and the other is in my bedroom. My bedroom is big and comfortable.

Description-3
My name is Rosy. I am Rita's friend. I have one brother and no sister. I live in affluent area too. My house is square and it's smaller than Rita's house. My house is also has a garage. My father has a car and two motorcycles. I have one computer and one television. I have a small but comfortable bedroom. My computer is in my bedroom.

I am Dessy

I am Dessy. I have a good friend. Her name is Arman. He is very kind. He is chubby and has long hair. His hobby is eating. He always eats too much. Everyday he eats chocolate and drinks some glasses of milk.
I also have another good friend. Her name is Anjani. She is a pretty girl. She is now twelve years old. She has long hair. She has two brothers and she does not have a sister. She is now in grade seven and her brothers are in elementary school and senior high school. Her father is a pilot, and her mother is a secretary in a factory.

Semoga Postingan INi bermanfaat bagi pengunjung blog ini . jangan lupa untuk share postingan ini atau blog ini ya. thanks
logoblog

1 Response to "Paragraph Descriptive (Kumpulan Paragraf Descriptive 4)"

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete